martes, 20 de enero de 2009

Jeremy Irons y Viggo y Ed Harris en Appaloosa

Jeremy Irons es un cabrón. Punto. Él dijo:

"I sing like an actor and dance like a duck".

"As you get older, you look back and try to make sense of the sort of person you have become. And I think the most important thing that happened in my childhood was the first night I went to boarding school at the age of seven. I remember that night, and the loneliness. Also, my parents' marriage broke up when I was 15. But I think it was that first night at seven years old when I felt something had broken, and I've spent my life trying to get back to that feeling of home. It's the same sense of family that you find in the theater and movies. In fact, I'm hoping to make a film about that very subject - the need for home. You don't really have a home until you have children. And that home is created by the children".


Viggo es la onda. Me dio mucho gusto ver a Ed Harris, feliz en su cinta. La verdad es que la Zellwegger está muy bien.

Ed Harris canta. Súper cool.

El soundtrack de Jeff Beal es muy bonito. Esto es You'll never leave my heart, con el famoso cantante (/director/productor/guionista/actor/stuntman/cocinero/cerrajero/sacerdote/maestro de ceremonias en fiestas de quince años) Ed Harris.



(AND WHEN THE DAY DOES COME WHEN YOU AND I DEPART, YOU'LL BE THE ONE WHO'S LEAVING CAUSE YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE MY HEART!)

No hay comentarios: